Sunday, February 17, 2013

Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese

    Betty Crocker has come out with Mac & Cheese in three different flavors: Original, Grilled Cheese & Cheese Pizza. I tried the Cheese Pizza at a Super Walmart Sampling Table a few weeks before deciding to purchase the product and loved it! However, I have been unable to find it on the shelf so I purchased Grilled Cheese instead. Both my husband and I liked the taste of this one too but I still prefer the Cheese Pizza.
It is an easy 1 pan operation with 1 cup each of water and milk and 4 Tablespoons of butter. Mix together with the macaroni and cheese sauce, heat to boiling. Reduce heat and cook uncovered for about 12 minutes and that is it.

Easy enough and the product comes out creamy and rich.
I did look on Betty Crocker's website and found mixed reviews on this so ultimately you will have to decide if you like this product or not. I have made this product twice now and did not have any problems with it.

Purchase Price: $.88  - Super Walmart  
Price Comp: $.44 - Super Walmart      
I have not found a coupon for this item yet but when one does come out, purchase it while on sale with the coupon and save even more.




No comments:

Post a Comment