Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Honey BBQ Quick Meal!



      Some days are so busy that I barely have time to cook! Since I love Honey BBQ, the perfect fast meal to make starts with Tyson's Honey BBQ Chicken Strips.
You toss them in the oven with some french fries for about 20 minutes. Add some celery stick and lots of ranch dressing to dip everything into and hmmmm, I am in seventh heaven!

Probably not the healthiest of meals and certainly not low calorie but so yummy!

I bought a bag on sale at Martin's Supermarket for:
                                                                                      $4.25
I added a $1coupon                                                     -$1.00
Total Price:                                                                   $3.25

Not only a quick meal but a fairly cheap one as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment