Friday, May 4, 2012

Make it Soy




  Offer people Soy milk and most will turn their noses up. Offer me white milk and I will turn my nose up. I have been drinking soy milk for a number of years now and  have tried several different brands but my choice is Silk Soy Milk. It comes in 4 flavors, Original, Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Chocolate and DHA Omega-3 & Calcium but I like the original unflavored or the DHA Omega-3 & Calcium the best. To me Silk Brand soy milk has a richer more full bodied flavor and I the thought of drinking plain white milk, well, "No Thanks"!
   You can learn more about their products, their philosophy and the benefits of drinking soy at Silk Soy Milk including the fact that research also suggests that soy protein may offer a natural way to help lower cholesterol. If you sign up on their website you can print a coupon for .75 off.

Size: 1/2 Gallon
Purchased at: Walmart Supercenter
Price: $3.50
           It was on sale at another store so I paid $1.79 by using Walmart's Price Match Policy
I had a coupon for $1.00 off so I actually paid only $0.79 for the half gallon! You really can't beat that!

Couponing Made Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment