Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dannon Oikos CAFÉ LATTE Traditional Greek Yogurt





 I sampled some Greek yogurt a while back and found it to be way too tart for my taste and just plain "yuck". Since then I would avoid Greek yogurt like the plague! Kroger happened to have a special on the Dannon Oikos Traditional Greek Yogurt for $1.00 on the 5.2 oz single serving size, as a card memeber I was able to get B1G1F. Needing plain yogurt to use as a starter for my own homemade yogurt  I decided to get the plain and try the CAFÉ LATTE.
   After all, it was free so what did I have to lose? I wish I had bought a dozen! I can't vouch for the other flavors but the CAFÉ LATTE  was heavenly! According to their website: You're not dreaming, the taste of a classic coffeehouse beverage is now in the form of a deliciously creamy yogurt that will leave your taste buds satisfied any time of day. I'm sold!
   Greek yogurt is more expensive than regular yogurt but they say it is better for you and has a higher protein content.
 


Other flavors include:
Stawberry
Key Lime
Raspberry
Coconut Vanilla
Orange Cream
Banana Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment