Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Campbell's Marsala Skillet Sauce

   
 
Since I had a coupon that was about to expire for $1 off this product and have yet to find it on sale, I decided that if I was going to try it at all, I had better do it now.
 
     Out of the 6 different varieties, I chose the Marsala with mushrooms and garlic sauce mainly because I figured if my picky husband would accept eating something new anything, it would be this one.
 
    I used chicken thighs and legs rather than the suggested chicken breasts and I have say, this sauce was delicious! The flavor was excellent, not to bold or weak and really easy to fix.

The Walmart Super Center stocks this in the pasta sauce aisle and for $1.98. with the $1 coupon that I had, it only cost me $.98 so the price was good.

According to the website: http://m.campbellsauces.com/#/product_selection.aspx you can click on any of the sauce descriptions and there is a link to get a printable coupon for $1 off by entering your email address at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment