Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Clabber Girl Whole Grain Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix

  Clabber Girl Whole Grain Chocolate Chunk cookie Mix is an all-natural product with no trans fat, no hydrogenated oils, and no artificial flavors or preservatives.
This 16 oz. bag is a good source of fiber with 11g whole grain in the mix.
Just add egg and butter to make this mix.


The recipe was easy enough to follow although the dough was more crumbly than cookie dough should be. I worked in about 2 tsp. of water and it smoothed the dough out.




  The taste was surprisingly good and didn't taste like a whole grain product. Depending on the size you make the cookies, you can get between 18-24 cookies out of one batch. Purchased - Walmart Super CenterPrice - $1.98








 

2 comments:

  1. I am in North Florida, I was wondering which area you were able to find this product in a Super Walmart, since my area does not carry this product. I bought this clabber girl product a while back, at a Big Lots closeout sale. Made it today and WOW it was a BIG HIT. My package made 24 medium to large cookies. Like you, I added a little bit of water to help moisten the dry flour out. I went to the clabber girl website, but it does not show this item for sale any longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't on their website when I posted this either. I found it in the baking section. It may be that whoever places orders for stock for your store,doesn't bother to order it. You can ask them to stock it. Last week while I was at Walmart, it was on the shelf.

      Delete