Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Marie Callender - Easy Sides

  



I love Marie Callender products, so when they came out with the Easy Sides I couldn't wait to try them! They have 5 different varieties: Chicken, Alfredo, Mini Shells Mac & Cheese,Parmesan and Stroganoff.
I wish I had read the package before buying it.
Each package retails for aroun $1.25. It was simple enough to make. Open the package, add water to the fill line, pop in the microwave for 4 minutes and you have an easy and fast side dish.

I couldn't wait to try it!

 What a big disappointment! The package only makes enough for 2 servings and not very large ones at that. For $1.25 a package, it isn't worth the price. The taste was not the of quality that I expected from a Marie Callender product. In fact it hardly had any taste to it at all. 
 
This is one product that I can live without! With or without a coupon, I will not waste my money trying any of the other flavors available.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment