Monday, February 17, 2014

Bar Keepers Friend

  
    We have a lot of rust in our water. I hate cleaning a rusty acrylic shower and bathroom sinks. I had tried them all, CLR, Lysol, The Works, anything I could find that said it worked on rust with limited success. I always had to go over it 3 times before the rust was gone and it actually looked clean!
  A friend clued me in on Bar Keeper's Friend Cleaner. Naturally, I was sceptical but gave it a try anyways. Wow! What a difference. One time and the shower and sinks were clean! I could not believe it! This stuff really works! I have used it on the stainless steel sinks and the stainless steel pots and it is great!

BEFORE
AFTER

Bar Keeper's Friend comes in a liquid and powder. I found the liquid at Walmart for about $2.58 in the section with the cleansers. The Walmart I was at didn't have the powder but some stores may carry it. It is also available at Menards, KMart, Kroger and Target. There is a $.50 coupon available on their website at: Bar Keeper's Friend There are a lot of other tips that others have used this product for. It is well worth looking at their website.

You can bet this is MY new Best Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment